Company: Vodafone Idea Limited
Job Req ID: 26141
Location: Jaipur, IN
Experience: 3-5 years of experience
Qualifications: Post Graduate MBA
Role: AGM- Prepaid Marketing
Function / Department: Marketing
Driving Customer Upgrades, Customer Engagement, UL/Non-UL Net Additions, and Tertiary upliftment through the UL & Non-UL product intervention.
Key Result Areas/Accountabilities
The Prepaid Marketing Specialist will have the following key job responsibilities & accountabilities –
- Ownership of the Prepaid Revenue (CPR)
- Driving Unlimited Net Adds – Working on inputs like Inflow from Gross/ New Recruits etc. and working on Renewals of existing Unlimited Customers
- Arresting Base churn through various initiatives like Recharge win back, Data/ Voice Seeding, etc.
- Base Management – Identifying the right segmented offer based on Consumer’s usage & recharge Behaviour
- Push Digital sales by analyzing Customer Recharge Behaviour
- Deliver 4G User Additions to drive 4G Data Market Share (DMS)
- Monthly planning to set the KPI Targets
- Be part of the Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Revenue Planning team with designing marketing initiatives on the same
- Plan and Execute Usage & Retention initiatives along with the CVM team and Sales team
- Execution of various communication initiatives that would positively impact the Revenue deliverables
- Identify market trends and Key opportunities for better execution of Prepaid products in different geographies across AP&T
- Product Launch for UL & non-UL | working in coordination with IN team & UAT team along with formulating GTM Planning & communication plan for New products
- Analysis of Product Interventions with BI team
- Competition Tracking
The role entails a lot of Analytical skills and Business Acumen to identify opportunities based on Data & Consumer Insights. Market visits to get consumer & retailer insights to form an integral part of the role. The role also involves a high degree of execution capabilities, which would involve working with cross-functional teams.
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Experience
- Post Graduate MBA with 3-5 years of experience
- Analytical and Data crunching skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Go to market
- Understanding of Prepaid Charging Systems (IN/IT)
Company About US:
Vodafone Idea Limited is an Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group partnership. It is India’s leading telecom service provider. The Company provides pan India Voice and Data services across 2G, 3G, and 4G platforms. With the large spectrum portfolio to support the growing demand for data and voice, the company is committed to delivering delightful customer experiences and contributing towards creating a truly ‘Digital India’ by enabling millions of citizens to connect and build a better tomorrow. The Company is developing infrastructure to introduce newer and smarter technologies, making both retail and enterprise customers future ready with innovative offerings, conveniently accessible through an ecosystem of digital channels as well as an extensive on-ground presence. The Company is listed on National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in India.