BECIL Recruitment 2022 for the posts of Office Assistant and Data Entry Operator in Delhi Development Authority BECIL is inviting online applications from eligible candidates.
the application can till 25 April 2022.
Job news for candidates who are willing to work in Delhi Development Authority (DDA). Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL), a Public Sector Mini Ratna Company under the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India, has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of 200 posts of Office Assistant and 178 posts of Data Entry Operator (DEO).
Selected candidates for both the posts are to be posted in Delhi Development Authority. Also, the candidates selected through the prescribed procedure for these posts are to be appointed on contract basis.
Interested candidates may apply through the registration form made available on the official website of BECIL, becil.com
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. (Before
applying for registration candidates are advised to have their Photo, Signature, Birth
Certificate/10th Certificate, Caste Certificate scanned images for upload the file size should be
not more than 100kb.) If you want to apply for more than one post against the same advertisement, you
need to register once only. The fee chargeable will vary according to the number of posts applied for.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid
personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new E-mail ID before applying online
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or
https://becilregistration.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Registration to be completed in 7 steps:
1: Select Advertisement Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Details
- Step 3: Enter Education Details/Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Application Preview or Modify
- Step 6: Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned in the last page of
- application form.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copies of passport color photo, and signature scan copy, size of these
scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable. There
will not be any other mode of payment of registration & application processing fees. Demand
Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc.,
will not be accepted, towards the registration & application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)