Company: Airtel Payments Bank Ltd
Location: GURGAON, HARYANA, India
Revenue Assurance Job
Purpose of the Job
RA team is responsible for the creation of a product, limit framework, cash back configuration, channel partner commission configuration, Revenue configurations etc. The team member will work towards the creation of the above as per the work assigned to him as a checker.
The profile also involves completing and review of all test cases that are executed successfully before giving a sign-off to a product launch.
The person should be well-versed in understanding the requirements for product configuration. The position holder is also responsible for periodically reviewing the Processes and validation.
Shall be willing to work in shifts if required.
Hands-on knowledge of SQL, Oracle, and MS Access. Should have 7-8 years of experience.
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
- Should be able to analyze rule configuration for various schemes and products and should be enabled to devise logic for proper validation and highlight possible leakages if any.
- Ensure business requirements are correctly configured in the system
- Ensure all processes and audit requirements are addressed.
- Ensure all risks related to products are identified, highlighted, and addressed.
- Handling cashback back schemes and payouts.
- Adhere to the Compliance scheduler.
- Must possess knowledge of revenue path for all banking products.
- Quantify and report revenue leakage and should be able to recommend solutions.
- Implement, review, modify and manage the standard operating procedures.
- Handling of audits conducted by Internal/STAT Auditors and should focus on removing exceptions reported in earlier audits and consistently improving sap scores.
- Periodic Review of the Revenue, commission, and cashback.
- Ensure commission accrual to partners is correctly configured.
- Extraction of data from the system as and whenever required for audit.
- Need to ensure key revenue impacting reconciliation is carried out on desired frequency.
- Implementation of tracker for cashback, reporting to be sent back to business teams
- New Product understanding and configuration in the various system.
- Risk to be accessed and controls to be developed for all changes in technology
- Execution of control & report on the weekend.
- Deliveries as per timelines agreed.
Decision level Prime: Final Decision Making authority, accountable to the Management
- Cashback Process
- Periodic process reviews and highlighting gaps.
- Adherence of SLA among cross-functional teams
Shared: Decisions reached jointly with peers on a collective basis
- Ensure 100% compliance reporting.
- Payout Process
- Implementation of New Projects.
Contributory: Makes a major contribution to a decision or policy judgment reached by others
To identify operational risk, generate ideas and get those implemented
Revenue Assurance Job in Gurgaon
We are a fun-loving, energetic, and fast-growing company that breathes innovation. We strive to give an unparalleled experience to our customers and win them for life. One in every 24 people on this planet is served by Airtel.
Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from the skilled professionals of today to the risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow.
We hire people from every realm and offer them opportunities that encourage individual and professional growth. We are always looking for people who are thinkers & doers; people with passion, curiosity & conviction; people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do ‘jobs never done before’ .