Company: Wipro Limited
Locations: Warren, United States
Req Id: 2919651
Experience: 8+ years
Role : Scrum Master
At least 4 years of experience as a scrum master, total 8+ years of experience
The role of the incumbent is focused on the implementation of roadmaps for business process analysis, data analysis, diagnosis of gaps, business requirements & functional definitions, best practices application, meeting facilitation, and contributing to project planning. Consultants are expected to contribute to solution building for the client &practice. The role holder can handle higher scale and complexity compared to a Consultant profile and is more proactive in client interactions.
- Assumes responsibilities as the main client contact leading engagement w/ 10-20% support from Consulting & Client Partners.
- Develops, assesses, and validates a client’s business strategy, including industry and competitive positioning and strategic direction
- Develops solutions and services to suit client’s business strategy
- Estimates scope and liability for delivery of the end product/solution
- Seeks opportunities to develop revenue in existing and new areas
- Leads an engagement and oversees others’ contributions at the customer end, such that customer expectations are met or exceeded.
- Drives Proposal creation and presales activities for the engagement; new accounts
- Contributes to the development of practice policies, procedures, frameworks etc.
- Guides less experienced team members in delivering solutions.
- Leads efforts towards building go-to-market/off-the-shelf/point solutions and process methodologies for reuse
- Creates reusable IP from managed projects