Entry Level Junior Software Developer – UX
Company: HCL Technologies LTD
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Entry Level Junior Software Developer job
HCL Canada Inc. is seeking Software Developers to join their award-winning and growing team at Mississauga, Ontario. At the HCL team in Mississauga, you’ll have the opportunity to turn your ideas and initiative into a career with the world’s information infrastructure leader. Despite our success, we’ve never lost the mindset of a start-up because we realize it is precisely these values – technological excellence, creativity, innovation, initiative, teamwork, meritocracy -that make us who we are: the world leader in information infrastructure. We support our staff’s growth to the leading edge of technology and research, and our work is never boring.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Collaborate with experts from different backgrounds including digital experience researchers, CX/UX strategists, process designers, digital engineers, development teams, and fellow interaction designers to develop holistic solutions for our clients.
- Design websites, apps, and a wide variety of other digital/physical interactive experiences with the end user in mind.
- Create “looks like/works like” prototypes that communicate designs to potential users and client stakeholders.
- Work with development teams to ensure the feasibility of visual concepts and the quality of the final output. Ensure design specifications are implemented uniformly and accurately, actively participating in UI bug tracking, fixing, and QA.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in digital design with hands-on experience in visual design, color theory, concept, design, and maintenance of visual design systems for digital products and services.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree from a top university in business, digital arts, human-centered design or a related field.
- Strong visual design portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions across a breadth of business verticals.
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns and interaction design.
- Experience in user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to web-based applications, mobile apps, and enterprise software.
- Proven experience in delivering engaging visual designs, wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes, and development-ready design systems.
- Experience in or understanding of the creation, use, and maintenance of design and component systems for platforms such as Salesforce, SAP, MS Dynamics, etc.
- Familiarity with tools such as: Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision, Principle, and Zeplin.
Nice to have:
If you can code that is an extra bonus
Digital, Cloud Technologies