Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
Experience: 12 years
Technical Architect :- · Years of Experience: 12 (Level 4) · Experience in leading team effort, personnel, and or group deliverables and selected as lead · Expert level knowledge in IT business analysis, data modeling & design, application modeling & design, development, integration and delivery, application maintenance and support functions · Proven experience applying data principles to application integration or services oriented architecture design patterns · Expert Level knowledge of Data Security and Data Classification in enterprise environments · Experience in designing infrastructures to support cloud-native distributed applications that leverage microservice architecture, REST APIs, API Gateways, relational and NoSQL stores and loosely coupled messaging.
- Understanding of a Global Traffic Management and Load Balancing · Understanding of security related concepts/concerns within a full stack web application · Expertise in cloud hosting and storage technologies such as AWS/EC2/S3, Azure, Rackspace, Google, etc. · Expert level technical knowledge in end-to-end telematics products (including in-car embedded components) · Expert level knowledge of processes relevant to operate and build telematics solutions · Expert in Agile software development methodology, Service Oriented Architect design · Expert in Cloud technology and relevant automation platforms.
- Experience with systems modelling · Solid understanding of the entire software development life cycle · Expert level knowledge in data management and reporting including high volume Internet of Things (Iot) streaming data, stream analysis and applications · Very good understanding of concepts and tools for (predictive) analytics, data visualization and unstructured data · Deep knowledge in modern information systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture · Knowledge of configuration management and version control processes · Strong understanding of integration of connected service applications into Big Data projects.
- Strong familiarity with working and managing of large Docker environments and their deployment e.g. Kubernetes and Mesos · Experiences in design of Docker images and Docker multi host networks · Experiences with log management in large Docker and cloud environments · Experience in the design and implementation of Internet of Things (IoT) solutions that leverage high volume telemetry ingestion, stream analytics and data visualization · Experience with systems integration across multiple organizations · Good understanding of relational, unstructured, and streaming database design · Good understanding of data designs for analytics.
- Mobile applications, Java server applications, web applications, and portal technologies · Expert level knowledge in data modeling and database design through the concept, production and optimization phases of projects · Skilled to efficiently implement clean, maintainable, and testable software code · Experienced with Agile Methodologies · Strong familiarity with cloud architecture and different cloud hosting provider cloud concepts · Experience with Open Source Middleware solutions (HAProxy, NGINX, Redis, Kafka, etc.) · Experience in common middleware issues such as virtualization, high availability active-active solutions, service availability, patching without service downtime, etc. · Experience in agile development methodology and DevOps · Experience with Continuous Integration/Automation technologies like Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Good understanding of wireless telecommunications (SIM card management and provisioning processes), call centers and automotive manufacturing technologies · Understanding of integration of wireless carrier technologies (3G, 4G, LTE), wifi, Call Centers,
Job Segment: Telecom, Telecommunications, Cloud, Developer, Embedded, Technology