PLADS MuleSoft Developer
The Company: Aflac Columbus
The Location: Remote, US Farmington, CT, US, 06032
The Division: PLADS
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Id: 2627
PLADS MuleSoft Developer
Responsible for designing and developing integration technologies working on a variety of MuleSoft projects requiring system integrations to set up API gateways and other digital transformation solutions.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the effort to define and deliver integration solutions via the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
- Participates in small to large size projects or product teams that may require new or significantly enhanced IT Applications and/or integrations
- Responsible to execute small functional projects which may require creation of single purpose API, an example would be a wrapper.
- Effectively participates in an integration team of individuals that are geographically dispersed through all project lifecycles
- Works closely with solution architects to evaluate demand and produce estimates
- Reports to the manager any blockers, issues, and risks that could impede the timely delivery of solutions per agreed timelines.
- Works with solution architects to understand business requirements and translate into solutions that provide optimal user experience, particularly related to APIs
- Performs other related duties as required
Education & Experience Required
Bachelor’s Degree In IT or a related field
Minimum 4 years experience in the MuleSoft Anypoint platform
Minimum 2 years experience in API design (using RAML or OpenAPI Specification), deployment and life-cycle management in Anypoint API Manager.
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Job Knowledge & Skills
- MuleSoft certified developer (Mule-4)
- Experience with Anypoint components: Exchange, ObjectStore, Cloud hub, Mule Batch, MUnit, connector (Database, SFTP, Salesforce, SharePoint, Crypto, HTTP, Scheduler)
- Using advance Mule Dataweave2.0 for payload transformation
- Experience with security deployments such as TLS, OAuth1.0, OAuth2.0, OpenID, cryptography, KeyStore, trust store, digital certificates
- Knowledge of advanced Git usage
- Application of event-based design patterns
- Writing MUnit test cases for complex flow
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server Advanced features and use of DDL, DQL, DML, TCL
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Working within Agile/Scrum/Kanban development team
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to conform to shifting priorities
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to effectively communicate with persons at all levels of the organization
- Preferred experience:
- Testing and any test automation framework.
- Use of tools such as Postman.
- Use of APIGee as a proxy.
- Ultimate Payroll Service API.
- Cognos API
- Lucid Charts.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and use of CDC and strategies
- Ability to flex work schedule to accommodate different time zones based on project or product team needs
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations