SQL Data Analyst
Company: Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd
Experience: 8 – 9 years
We are looking for a sharp and motivated senior Data Analyst. Participates as a technical expert in development, coding, and testing. Utilizes thorough knowledge of programming and server software operations to bring corporate goals and strategies to reality.
The candidate should have at least 8-9 years of experience, good problem-solving skills, and must be a quick learner and team player.
– At least a Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
– Minimum 8-9 years of Industry experience with the below skills
– Should have at least 3-4 years of experience in the Insurance domain.
– Need to be highly proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL code.
– Need to have a strong conceptual understanding of the code Data Warehousing Concepts.
– Need to have a strong conceptual understanding of the core Data Warehousing Concepts like Dimensions and Facts
– Need to have ETL development skills using the Informatica Power center tool.
– Need to analyze requirements and propose, and create ETL designs and database objects like stored procedures.
It- Optional but good to have Data Hub and Info Center (Guidewire) knowledge.
– Full knowledge of software engineering life cycle
– Highly motivated, a team player and a self-starter.
– Can work independently and in a team environment.
– Be Accountable by taking ownership of customer issues and responsibility for one’s actions
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are must.
– Insurance Certification a plus
“LTI values diversity and inclusion and is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.”
Job Segment: Database, Test Engineer, SQL, Data Warehouse, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering